Get on a Private Yacht Charter or Rib Cruise and Get an Exclusive Vision of the Island
Take advantage of this unique opportunity of a private yacht charter or rib cruise around the Maltese Islands. A private charter is ideal to explore the island in a different way. Delve into the scenic coastline, admire the cliff formations, historical harbours and picturesque bays.
Charter a Yacht or a Rib Cruise in Malta with Prestige Cabs and we’ll take you to three of the most beautiful locations in Malta: Blue Lagoon, Comino and Gozo.
Blue Lagoon – Blue Lagoon is one of the best swimming spots in Malta and it is known for its calm, crystal-clear waters. It is situated between the island of Comino and the islet of Cominotto. This natural swimming pool is ideal for casual swimming, a relaxing day by the beach, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Comino – Comino is a small island between Malta and Gozo. This island is the least densely populated area in Malta. Its population is that of three residents and the island is mostly known for being a bird sanctuary and nature reserve.
Gozo – Commonly known as the sister island of Malta, Gozo reflects the greener parts of the Maltese Islands. Gozo is known to be more rural and it is popular for its scenic hills and outstanding views.
Price List for Private Yacht
(up to 6 persons)
- 4 hours – €450
- 8 hours – €650
Further Details for Private Yacht
- 2-4 hours – Free wine & soft drinks
- 8 hours – Open bar lunch & afternoon tea or coffee
Price List for Private RIB
- Half Day Boat Charter (4 hours) €450 up to 6 persons
- Full Day Boat Charter (8 hours) €650 up to 6 persons
Further Details for Private RIB
- Extra persons can be added at the rate of €25 per person.
- Fuel surcharge at €50 if we navigate further than Comino and Mgarr Harbour, Gozo.
- Food and drinks are not included.